Hi, normally I am no friend ot spinning articles since I almost never saw one that really was a pleasure to read. And if a living visitor comes to my blog I don?t want to present him or she with content that has "computer-generated-text" written all over it.
But maybe I give it another try. Anyway, am I right that before I can submit an article to bestspinner it must be prepared in spintax?
Thanks,
Demian
To be perfectly honest, your message sounds like spun content to me! 
For example, on the line: "I don?t want to present him or she with content that has...."
him or she? Should be him or her right?
Pardon me. English is not my first language so cannot comment any further.
Bottom line is, your post made sense to me. I did have pleasure in reading it. LOl..!
Spun content is not horrible. Best Spinner has improved a lot and can rewrite content maybe a little better than how you've written too.
You dont have to give the text in spintext format or anything. The software is integrated in a way that the content is automatically re-writen using TBS right after downloading from other sites.
No intervention is required on your part apart from turning it on.
Regards,
Carty..
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий